POLITICA SULLA RISERVATEZZA
In Pistamed we know the importance that our use of your personal information has for our clients, as well as the way we share it. We appreciate the trust placed in us, and therefore, we have taken all necessary measures to ensure maximum security and confidentiality in the processing of your personal data. Then, you can find all the relevant information regarding the use we make of the personal data of our customers and users.
The company “Pistamed Internacional, S.L”, with CIF B-42696583 and address at Plaza Gabriel Miró, 4, 03001 Alicante is the owner of the website www.pistamed.com and, as such, is responsible for the treatment and the protection of the personal data of its clients, within the framework of the services provided.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD) and its development regulations, we inform you that the data you provide us on the occasion of the commercial relationship and / or delivery of products, will be incorporated into our databases, with the purposes detailed below.
The processing of your personal data takes place with the main purpose of developing and implementing and executing the contract of sale of our products that has been formalized. This purpose mainly includes the processing of your data to:
- Contact you regarding updates or informational communications related to the products purchased, including the sending of quality surveys.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud during the purchase process, in compliance with the provisions of Law 10/2010, of April 28, on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- Manage requests for information regarding new products, as well as in relation to products already purchased, being able to manage and resolve your request in the most effective way possible.
- Marketing purposes, being able to send personalized information about the products that are marketed and / or are going to be marketed, as well as inform you of any current promotions that we consider are of interest, in accordance with a previous analysis of the user’s profile or customer, in order to determine their preferences.
- Perform usability and quality analysis, treating their data for analytical and statistical purposes, in order to understand the way in which users interact with our platform and to detect and introduce improvements in it.
Thus, the owner of this website is authorized to process the data for the purposes described above, based on the consent given by customers and users, as well as the legitimacy legally provided by the legislation on money laundering. Of capital, in relation to carrying out necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud in the commercial relations that occur, as well as for the legitimate interest we have to attend to the requests and queries that arise, to make a profile of our clients and to be able Improve the user experience.
As for the period of conservation of customer data, this will be strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above. However, the data will be kept for the time legally established regarding the responsibilities that may arise arising from the processing of the data, this in accordance with current regulations on data protection. Specifically, in the case of marketing and promotional purposes, customer data will be kept as long as the user’s consent is maintained, that is, until the cancellation or cancellation of the corresponding subscription occurs.
We undertake to respect the maximum confidentiality of your personal data, so that they will not be shared with third parties, physical or legal, outside the business relationship maintained by the client.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, each of our clients is recognized as exercising certain rights indicated below:
- Right of access: possibility of requesting to be informed of those data that the company has and that directly affect it.
- Right of rectification: possibility of requesting the company to rectify the data that it already has, without forgetting that the data provided by the customer to Pistamed is presumed to be true and accurate.
- Right of deletion: possibility of requesting that your data be deleted, to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose of any current commercial relationship.
- Right of Limit: possibility of requesting the limitation in the processing of your data, such as the suspension of the data processing or the conservation beyond the necessary time for future commercial relations.
- Right to be forgotten: in those cases in which the client has provided us with an express consent for the determined processing of their data, they will have the possibility of withdrawing said consent at any time.
- Portability right: possibility of requesting the receipt of personal data provided to Pistamed in a common and legible format, in order to be transmitted directly to another entity.
- Right of opposition: possibility of opposing the processing of your data when the purpose of the same is based on the legitimate interest of the company, without forgetting that in the case of refusing such treatment in the case of data requested under the legally established , it is possible that the commercial operation cannot be formalized for reasons beyond Pistamed.
- Right to claim: Possibility of filing any claims with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, as the authority for control over data protection.
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, you can send written communication to Pistamed Internacional, SL, Plaza Gabriel Miró, 4, 03001 Alicante, attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or, where appropriate, another official document accrediting of your identity You can also contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.